Matthew A. Popper, DDS, MD
Dr. Matthew Popper received his dental degree from the University of Maryland and his medical degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He graduated cum laude. Dr. Popper completed his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He is certified in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and Advanced Trauma Life Support.
Honors and Achievements
- 2013-2015 Cum Laude, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- 2015 Honors in Emergency Medicine Clerkship
- 2014 Honors in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and General Surgery Clerkships
- 2014 Highest Score on USMLE Step 2 CK in University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- 2013 Honors in Psychiatry Clerkship
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Dr. Popper hails from Yardley, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia. His wife, Nina Popper is an Occupational Therapist from Toronto, Ontario. They have three children, Andrew, Danielle, and Emily. His hobbies include running and outdoor activities with his wife and children.