Eric S. Fried, DDS
Dr. Eric Fried has been practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Mayfield Heights since 1995. He is a graduate of Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. He obtained his dental degree from Ohio State University and completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at the Medical College of Virginia. He has training in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support. Dr. Fried is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology and is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital and University Hospitals of Cleveland.
HONORS & POSITIONS Dr. Fried holds include:
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Past President, Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Case Western Reserve University
- American Academy of Periodontology Annual Award 1991
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, Fellow
- International College of Oral Implantology
- Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Northeast Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Cleveland Dental Society
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- American Sleep Disorders Association
In addition to teaching at Case Western Reserve University, Dr. Fried has lectured both domestically and abroad and has had several research papers published.
Dr. Fried and his wife Michele have three children, Travis, Noah and Olivia. He enjoys playing golf, skiing and participating in triathlons.