Scott L. Alperin, DDS
Dr. Scott Alperin has been practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Mayfield Heights since 1977. He obtained his dental degree from Case Western Reserve University and completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at the Mt. Sinai Medical Center of Cleveland. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Alperin is the chief of Dentistry & Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Hillcrest Hospital and Assistant Clinical Professor & Staff Surgeon at Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry/University Hospitals of Cleveland. He is certified in both Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
HONORS & POSITIONS Dr. Alperin holds include:
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Chief, Department of Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Hillcrest Hospital, 1984 – present
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Dept. of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Case Western Reserve University
- Omicron Kappa Epsilon (Honor Dental Society)
- Past President, Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Fellowship, American Society of Osseointegration
- Past Chairman, Dental Division of the Jewish Community Federation
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Great Lakes Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Northeast Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Northeast Ohio Dental Society
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
In addition to his teaching at Case Western Reserve University, Dr. Alperin has lectured on the topic of Oral Implantology both domestically and abroad. He also does volunteer Oral Surgery with RAM (Remote Area Medical).
Dr. Alperin and his wife Leslie have three children, Jordan, Johanna and Jamie. His hobbies include bicycling, flying and skiing.